Handling your eggs with care.
Tosca engineered a packaging solution specific for eggs to reduce damage and save on labor — because an egg container should do a lot more than just hold them.
Our Egg Containers
- External: 12.60 x 24.00 x 13.40in
- Internal: 11.70 x 23.25 x 12.20in
- Weight: 5.10 lbs
- Folded Stack Height: 2.85 in
- Pallet Unit Quantity: 96
- Truck Load Quantity: 5,760
- Palletize 6 per layer on a standard 48″x 40″ pallet
- External: 7.14 x 24.00 x 13.27 in
- Internal: 6.41 x 23.25 x 12.15 in
- Weight: 3.37 lbs
- Folded Stack Height: 1.66 in
- Pallet Unit Quantity: 162
- Truck Load Quantity: 10,080
- Palletize 6 per layer on a standard 48″x40″ pallet
Let’s take a deeper dive on your potential savings.
Want to know exactly how a packaging switch could affect your business? We will perform a complimentary in-depth analysis, with our robust proprietary Supply Chain Optimization Model to evaluate every component and calculate your total savings.
RPC Resource Center
Time & Motion Study
Every second unloading or moving perishables is time wasted. Tosca's RPCs are proven to reduce labor and the costs that go with it. An independent third-party study showed a labor savings of 10.6 hours every month to manage the egg category with RPCs — a 53% reduction.Read the Study
The quicker eggs can be cooled to 45 degrees after being laid, the less likely they are to carry illness-causing bacteria. The results of this independent third-party study show that Tosca RPCs can cool freshly laid eggs to 45 degrees six times faser than standard corrugated boxes.Read the Study
Retailers are turning to Tosca. 5,300 retail stores and 622MM dozens of eggs moved. See the results.Download PDF
Our containers come in different sizes for optimal efficiency.Download PDF
Learn more about the preferred packaging solution to transport eggs that reduces damage by 50%.Download PDF