Handling your eggs with care.
Tosca engineered a packaging solution specific for eggs to reduce damage and save on labor — because an egg container should do a lot more than just hold them.
There aren't more durable eggs, so Tosca designed a more durable container.
Container Specs - RPC 6332
- External: 12.60 x 24.00 x 13.40in
- Internal: 11.70 x 23.25 x 12.20in
- Weight: 5.10 lbs
- Folded Stack Height: 2.85 in
- Pallet Unit Quantity: 96
- Truck Load Quantity: 5,760
- Pallet Configuration: 6 per layer on a standard 48″x 40″ pallet
Container Specs - RPC 6317
- External: 7.14 x 24.00 x 13.27 in
- Internal: 6.41 x 23.25 x 12.15 in
- Weight: 3.37 lbs
- Folded Stack Height: 1.66 in
- Pallet Unit Quantity: 162
- Truck Load Quantity: 10,080
- Pallet Configuration: 6 per layer on a standard 48″x40″ pallet
RPC Resource Center
Egg Case Study
Retailers are turning to Tosca. 5,300 retail stores and 622MM dozens of eggs moved. See the results.Download PDF
Egg Sales Sheet
Our containers come in different sizes for optimal efficiency.Download PDF
Egg RPC Fact Sheet
Learn more about the preferred packaging solution to transport eggs that reduces damage by 50%.Download PDF
Let's talk eggs.
Tosca's egg RPCs were designed specifically to protect fragile eggs. Significantly reduce shrink and labor — let us show you how.